Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed issue where the new till would allow outside financing in an amount that was greater than the transaction total. This resulted in inaccurate reporting.
- Put in place some tests to compare the total payments tendered with the total due.
- Added timestamp and name of user to transfers - Now, when transferring inventory between two locations, the time the transfer was created and received in the system will display. Additionally, the name of the user who created and received the transfer will display.
- Added columns to the "Sales by Item" export - We have added the department, vendor, and category values to the Sales by Item report export.
- Added toggle for integrated credit card processing - If you use integrated credit card processing, and find yourself in a position where you need to disable it for a transaction, you will now see a toggle at the top of the slide out where you would normally swipe the card. When turned off, the setting will remain until the page is refreshed. This comes in handy during a power outage where you need to run the till on an iPad and have to process cards using Square or some method other than the integrated method. Also a common request for those who regularly run the till at trade shows.
- Fixed issue where old web checkout was not charging the correct tax rate for PayPal orders.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where CAD currency was not being sent over to PayPal properly.
- Fixed issue where web transactions in new web checkout would not save as completed when advancing the process step.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where shipping charges were being calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed some issues with the "Margins" report that were causing some inaccuracies.
- Fixed issue where transfer drafts would not appear correctly on summary page.
- Fixed issue where inventory was being removed when added to a repair, and also when it was being checked out. Now, it will only be removed when checking out.