- Enhanced password requirements for system users.
- Fixed issue where if a gift card and cash were being used to purchase product in the new till, rather than giving change for the surplus cash collected, the till would instead use all of the cash and reduce the amount being collected on the gift card. This logic has been adjusted so that the gift card is fully redeemed, and change is given where applicable.
- Fixed some stability issues the shopping cart was experiencing when using Internet Explorer. Depending on the cart contents, it could be extremely slow, making it look as if the page was unresponsive and other times make it look like there was nothing in the shopping cart.
- Fixed a problem where the new till would allow a refund/return to take place on a transaction that had already been voided. It will no longer allow this to occur.
- Fixed issue with suspending/resuming fractional quantities for non-fractional inventory in the new till. If an item is marked as being sold in whole units, you may still sell partial units by entering a decimal for the quantity. However suspending, then resuming the transaction would reset this quantity to zero.
- Fixed display issue with the Sales by Item report where a single product style being sold would include sales for all other styles as well.
- Fixed a problem with user PIN not needing to be unique. When you create a user, it will now require you to choose a PIN that is different from any other PIN's.