Beta till features/fixes
- Numerous enhancements to improve accuracy and stability.
- Fixed discount eligibility issue.
- Permission Enhancements for Reports - You may now restrict report access by location and time. For instance, if you have a staff member at one of three locations, you can limit them to only having access to that location. You may also limit time people for which a group will have access to the EOD report. Adjust this by clicking Settings (gear icon top right) > Users > Groups. Then edit the desired group and adjust the settings appropriately. [screenshot]
- Rental module - Scanning a serial rental item ID or rental receipt will open till for rental return. Other various enhancements as well.
- Several enhancements to the tiered pricing functionality soon to be released.
- Fixed bug with new checkout. Abandoned carts were showing up as completed orders.
- Web checkout fix. PayPal payment method not recording correctly and caused some reports to look incorrect.
- Fixed some calculation display issues on the transaction view.
- Fixed bug with margin report where all numbers were displaying as $0.
- Fixed issue with bulk upload that would not allow new products to be uploaded.
- Fixed Sales by Item report issue where item names weren't appearing.