Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed issue with unit price display on receipts from the beta till.
- Fixed problem with credit card transactions freezing at the till.
- Added checks to ensure payment amount accuracy for credit cards.
- Added functionality to account for discounts being made after payment was received.
- Nothing new this week.
- We now indicate on the transaction view whether a transaction has been imported from another system. Generally, these transactions will not have the level of detail needed to properly run reports or process returns. They are simply there as a reference.
- Added functionality for rental receipt to print all rental details.
- Removed the limit on top customer report, so it will now report all customer purchases during a given time frame, ordered by volume.
- Fixed issue with QB connector where multi-store classification was not working correctly.
- Added functionality to prevent downtime like what occurred on 3/7.
- Enhanced the bulk upload to allow a column for "Date Added" so that you can track when the item was added in the system.
- Rental module - Allow employee to add overdue fees.
- Various report accuracy fixes.
- You may now view serialized history in the repair module.
- Fixed issue with new checkout where the "In Store Pickup" option wasn't showing up on the web order.
- Fixed sales summary report to reflect shipping quantities accurately.
- Enhanced wait list report so that you may view based on customer instead of just item.
- Fixed various issues with the "Sales by Item" report.
- Fixed issue where bulk importing invalid characters in email bulk import would cause import to fail.