Beta till features/fixes
- Identified and fixed more problems that would cause inaccuracies in reporting data. Specifically addressed issues with the Sales Tax and End of Day reports.
- Fixed issue where the window behind the PIN slide out would not grey out, making it difficult to notice.
- Store locator module - The new store locator module will come in handy for multi-store and product manufacturers (including pattern designers). This feature will allow you to create a list of stores where your products are sold, and let users find the location that is nearest them. To configure this module, click on Website > Modules > Store Locator. Screenshot Add a store location, then fill out the form on the right side of the screen. After you have entered the physical address, a button will appear that will find the geocode and allow this to work with Google Maps. Screenshot
- Fixed issue where both the authorized and captured payment records in a PayPal transaction were being sent over to QuickBooks. This only affected stores using the authorization method of checking out.
- Fixed issue where fractional inventory (fabric) could not be ordered purchased using the new web checkout and PayPal integration.