Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed several issues to improve reporting accuracy and reduce errors.
- Domestic shipping for Australia and UK - Now, under the shipping settings for your website, you may select Australia or the UK as the default for domestic shipping. The new web checkout will respond and adjust based on the settings you select.
- Fixed several issues with report accuracy.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where the incorrect shipping amount was charged.
- Fixed issue with old web checkout where the tax for online class registration wasn't charged when it should have been.
- Fixed issue where transaction details weren't displaying on the transaction view.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where some customers weren't able to select a shipping method at checkout.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout for websites with a dark background.
- Fixed problem with mobile web checkout where the shopping cart would not appear after adding an item to cart.
- Fixed several issues with the QuickBooks Financial integration.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where order notifications were not being delivered to the store owner when a purchase was made.