Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed issue where discounts were not adding up on the receipts.
- Fixed issue where discounts were automatically being applied to some return line items.
- Fixed issue where the outside financing payment tender could potentially being higher than the transaction total, causing reports to be incorrect.
- Terms and Conditions - You may now set terms and conditions and require someone to agree before completing a purchase online. You must be using the new web checkout, and your website must also be built on a responsive design. To enable this feature, click Settings > Website Settings > Shopping Cart > then scroll down to the "Checkout Options." Screenshot From here you may paste in the terms and conditions. This field may contain HTML or plain text. Once this is enabled, a link to the terms and conditions will appear by default at the bottom of your website.
- Fixed issue with store locator module where links to websites weren't opening in a new tab.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where PayPal wasn't allowing order quantities in fractional units.
- Fixed issue where United Notions and other catalogs were not being automatically updated.
- Reformatted the email being sent to customers and store owners for after a website purchase.
- Fixed issue where the PayPal email for a store wasn't saving in the settings.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where forms being submitted with purchase weren't accessible. They will not print on the packing slip, and are included in the email notifications.
- Fixed issue with the transaction view where reprinting a receipt from the old till would cause discounts to display incorrectly.
- Fixed several issues with adding products and pricing in new till due to the new tiered pricing functionality that was pushed out as beta.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where an online order from a customer wouldn't update the customer address.
- Fixed issue where more inventory than what was available was able to be added to the shopping cart and purchased.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where free shipping was available when it should not have been.
- Fixed issues where after suspending and resuming a transaction, items that are non-discountable were being discounted.