Beta till features/fixes
- Fixed issue where discount was not calculating correctly when returning an item.
- Fixed issue where rewards were not being issued for some items that were reward-eligible.
- Fixed issue where reward points were not accruing on some service items.
- Fixed issue where reward points were being accumulated when a transaction is paused.
- Improved Website Search - The website search has been made more efficient at helping customers find the products they are looking for. We have implemented MySQL Fulltext Search capabilities, making finding products much faster. Search terms for the title, UPC, MFG ID, and SKU are weighted higher than product descriptions. The new search will score words like "needle" higher than words like "the."
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where one was able to purchase more than the inventory available to purchase by following a unique series of steps.
- Fixed issue with new shopping cart where the image for the first product option would display regardless of which option was actually being purchased.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where free shipping could not be calculated on a product with the weight of zero.
- Fixed order packing slip to include the SKU for products like it did before the update.
- Fixed several issues with the shipping calculator in the new web checkout.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the ShipStation integration.
- Fixed issue with web order processing where the payment status was not able to be changed.
- Fixed issue with new shopping cart where it would allow 1/4 yard to be purchased, when a 1/2 yard was set to be the minimum.
- Adjusted the web checkout credit card expiration to extend several more years.
- Fixed issue where a layaway was not able to be picked up if the balance was completely paid.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where a deleted or inactive gift card was still able to be redeemed at checkout.
- Fixed issue with new web checkout where the customer profile wasn't being updated with the new shipping address when an online order was received.