- Added UPS support for ShipStation.
- Partial fix for issue with not being able to fill out style/option details when creating a new product if tiered pricing is available. For now, you will be able to enter all details except pricing. After the product is saved, pricing levels may be set. The complete fix for this is a large project, and will needed to wait for a bit while we wrap up other projects.
- Fixed problem with bulk upload not always adjusting product prices. This issue was caused by the tiered pricing update. This also resulted in products marked as being on sale not ringing up with the sale price.
- Fixed issue with the new till where the taxes that were paid when picking up a layaway or special order were being saved incorrectly, causing the reports to be off.
- Fixed issue where if a customer purchased a gift card through the website, the gift card was not created in the system correctly.
- Fixed issue where if a customer purchased a gift card through the website, the purchase confirmation email did not contain the link to print the gift card.
- Fixed issue with email sent to customer when an order was marked as "shipped." The email being sent to the customer lacked any details about what was purchased on the order.
- Fixed issue with the simple checkout where adjusting the quantity or deleting an item in the shopping cart would affect other items in the cart.
- Fixed issue with Top Customers report so that it excludes account balance payments in the sales totals.
- Fixed issue with product pricing where if you tried to save the "Website" price or sale price as $0, it would not save correctly.