- The last four digits of the credit card charged, along with the reference ID from the processor is now included on the receipt for the new till.
- Fixed issue with new till where if a transaction that contained a payment against an account balance was voided, it would not return the account payment and adjust the customer balance correctly.
- Fixed issue with new till where updating the customer would not update all transaction records correctly. This resulted it items still displaying as being sold to the previously selected customer.
- Fixed a display problem with the navigation bar when logged in through an iPad.
- Fixed some issues with the customer merge functionality not merging all of the customer data.
- Fixed an issue where the physical address being sent out on emails from stores was not always the correct address.
- Fixed the web order packing slip to display the second line in the address instead of just the first.
- Fixed a display issue where the shopping cart would empty if an item quantity was changed in the cart that used fractional units.
- Fixed a problem with the new web checkout where tax would not be charged from some orders when it should have been required.
- Fixed display issue when viewing a product with options on the website. If you click the picture of a different product style/option, the dropdown showing the price and available inventory will now update correctly.
- Fixed problem with new web checkout where a transaction with certain types of discounts applied would still charge the non-discounted price.
- Fixed an issue with the new till where rewards were not being reduced correctly when a return was processed. We will now look at the previous transaction, if one exists, and reduce rewards by the amount that was accrued originally. If not previous transaction exists, then we will look at the current product settings.