- View More Products Enhancement - Added the ability to load more products at the bottom of the main product module page, as well as the "Browse Products" page in the PO and RO modules. [Screenshot]
- Improved Method of Adding Serial Numbers in RO - Whenever you added a serial number to an RO, you were required to hit the "Enter" key in order to add it. A new "Add" button has been added which can be clicked to add a SN. The "Add" button has been changed to a "Submit," which is clicked after all SN's are added. [Screenshot]
- Packing Information on Product Page - Packing information will now display on the product page, even when no vendors have been configured. Before, this was hidden until a vendor was configured.
- Repair Page Optimization - Some stores have so many repairs in their history, that it would cause the page to time out when loading. We have spent some time optimizing this page so that it no longer times out. This update will go out with the new work order module.
- Fixed issue where using two payment methods of either "Outside Financing" or "Account" and cash would use the entire cash amount rather than giving change. It will now use the entire amount listed for outside financing or account, and then give change if a surplus in cash is received.
- Fixed issue where products were not discountable through the website if the product was marked as non-discountable, but the department to which that product belonged was marked as being discountable. The checkout will now respect the department setting before the product setting.
- Fixed issue with the edit product page where negative inventory was not supported. If you were to edit and save a product with -3 in stock, it would convert the inventory to +3. The product page now supports negative inventory.
- Fixed issue with the customer balance modal sliding out behind the customer modal, making it impossible to edit.
- Fixed some additional issues with the data that was preventing the XML file from being uploaded to Google successfully.