- Updated Kit Assembly Module - The new kit builder is available by clicking on Products > Assemble Kits in the main menu. Here are the steps to assembling a kit. Here is a short video of how to assemble a kit.
- Fixed issue where a customer could not proceed to checkout after applying a coupon to a cart which contained discountable and non-discountable items.
- Fixed issue where the "Merge Customer" modal was sliding out behind the customer modal, making it impossible to edit.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong address was being attached to the bottom of an emailed receipt. This would happen when the customer had not yet configured the "Physical Email Marketing Address" in the settings. Now, if that setting is blank, no address will appear.
- Fixed issue where scanning the barcode for a reward would not apply it to a transaction.
- Fixed an issue with the shipping calculator when shipping to individual provinces at different rates, rather than shipping to the country as a whole. This bug only occurred when shipping international to either Canada or Australia, and when the country itself was not configured in the shipping calculator.