- Web Checkout Enhancement - Added the ability to charge a standard tax rate that would be charged to every online transaction, regardless of where the items are being purchased or shipped.
- Fixed a problem with the new shopping cart which would allow a customer to purchase a product for the cost, rather than the price listed for the product.
- Fixed the global search so that when searching for a transaction, it will pull up the new till instead of the old.
- Fixed issue where the ability to enter a coupon or gift card was not displaying on a mobile device when checking out through the new web checkout.
- Adjusted the bulk customer merge tool so that non-email values in the email field will not be looked at as identical for merging purposes. So if two customers have "none" listed for their email, we will not merge those customers.
- Fixed issue with receiving order module where if inventory was received for an item with negative inventory, it was not received correctly, and the RO would also display as if no inventory had been received.
- Fixed issue with discount logic in the new web checkout which caused some items that should not have been discountable to be discounted.
- Fixed issue with reprinting a receipt where the receipt would not successfully print, and resulted in a "Receipt Failed" message error.
- Fixed issue where emailing a receipt would be sent with the wrong physical address at the bottom of the email.