- Class Dates in Register - We now display the date of a class when returning a class through the new till. Before, only the title of the class was displayed, which made it difficult to refund if multiple classes has been purchased on the same transaction.
- Added .plus Domain Extension - Added support for the .plus domain extension for websites.
- New Shipping UI Fix - Made it so that you can have the ShipStation feature enabled at the same time as the regular shipping calculator.
- Coupons on Packing Slip - The packing slip for website purchases will now display the coupon code used when a discount is given on a web order.
- High Res Gallery Thumbnails - Gives the option to use higher resolution thumbnails in the gallery module (300 pixels vs 150 pixels).
- Company Name on Barcode - Adjust the system settings to no longer print the company name on the barcode.
- Fixed an issue where printing a receipt from the transaction view of a website transaction would display two payment tenders. This would only happen if the sale happened using the authorization method of checking out. The receipt was printing both the authorization, and the collected payment records. Now it will only print what was collected.
- Fixed issue where the customer phone number was not displaying on the "Top Customers" report. Now, if the customer record has a phone number, it will display in that column.
- Fixed issue where transaction details report was not reporting data for the correct location for multi-location stores when viewing the "department view" for the report.