- Precuts Module - This will allow you to select a product or products, set the conversion ratio, and select a destination product. When the "Make Precuts" button is clicked, it will pull inventory from the source product and add new inventory to the destination product based on the ratio selected. [Screenshot]
- Calendar Displaying in Chronological Order - We now display all calendar events in chronological order when viewing on the calendar. Previously, we displayed them in alphabetical order.
- Top Customers Report - Added the customer's birthday to the top customer report view and export.
- Fixed issue where class sessions wouldn't appear consistently based on the data range selected in the report. Now, if any session of a class is schedule during the date range selected, that class will appear in the report.
- Fixed an issue where if a tax exempt customer was selected, and a taxable item scanned in the till, then the page was refreshed, it would result in the items being charged tax.
- Fixed issue where store locator was not working on live URL's.
- Fixed issue where some products were showing up with a random name in the repair.
- Fixed and enhanced the Google XML export.
- Fixed issue where requiring a first and last name in the email list signup was giving an error after submitting.