- Enhanced the product page to automatically have the cursor default to the product title so that it doesn't require clicking on that field.
- The only way to set the tax rate for services or classes is through the system tax settings. Up until now, classes and services have shared the same default called "Class Default Tax." Now, you can set a separate "Service Default Tax" that will only apply to services, allowing classes and services to have different tax rates. Click on Settings > POS > Taxes to adjust tax settings. Screenshot
- Fixed an issue where if a layaway was created in the new till, and then the transaction was canceled and never completed, the layaway would still appear in the layaway module as if it had been completed.
- Fixed an issue where people attempting to checkout using Internet Explorer 9 were unable to do so.
- Fixed an issue where some transactions would appear in our system with different items from where were actually ordered. What was actually happening was that orders from the same customer were being merged together.
- Fixed a display issue with the quick pick product list on non-responsive websites. When viewing a product details page, not all products would appear in the quick pick list on the left, even though they were assigned to the same category.
- Fixed an issue where refunding a class purchased didn't remove the customer from the class registration report, or make that seat available for re-purchase.
- Fixed issue where issuing a partial refund would recalculate the item price without referencing previous purchase. For instance, let's say a customer purchased 10 items with a discount, and then returns 5 of the items. Changing the quantity from 10 to 5 in the register would recalculate the total price, and disregard the discount used in the original purchase. We now recalculate based on prior transaction details.
- Fixed issue where the transaction modal bug would not slide out correctly when accessing it through the customer history in the repair module.
- Fixed an issue where a gift card payment would not show up as a payment tender when a layaway was picked up. This resulted in the amount due at pick up to appear higher than it actually was.
- Fixed an issue where, after creating a layaway through the layaway module, you could not add the layaway to the register to take a deposit.
- Fixed an issue where the title of an item would change to "LineProduct" when being returned in the register.
- Fixed an issue where if an item is returned and exchanged for another item at the same price, the register would allow a refund to be processed, even though the total for the transaction was $0.