- Added a column for product SKU when displaying kit components in the Kit Assembly module.
- Kit components will now be added to the top of the list so that you are not required to scroll to the bottom of the list in order to set the quantity.
- Australian Receipt Changes to Support GST - Added several items to better support Australian GST requirements through the POS. All settings may be configured by editing the physical location. This is a super-admin page, and will require someone from our support staff to configure where necessary. (Screenshot) This new functionality includes the A.B.N. being printed on all receipts, rounding of cash to the nearest $0.05 when paying with cash, and including the GST tax in each line item on the receipt. The total GST paid will appear below the transaction summary. Here is a sample receipt (Screenshot)
- Work Orders Module - The new Work Orders module will eventually replace the Repairs module. Both will exist concurrently while we make this transition. The Work Orders module has all the same functionality as the Repairs module, plus the added enhancements to edit intake information, take deposits, choose whether to send a notification email to the customer, and an updated interface. Access the Work Orders module by clicking on POS in the main menu. (Screenshot)
- Fixed bug where layaway buttons were displaying incorrectly when adding a new layaway.
- Fixed issue where clicking on the gift card icon to add a gift card wouldn't do anything.
- Fixed issue where transaction totals were being removed when a layaway payment was added to the register.
- Fixed issue where you could not make an account payment in the register.
- Fixed issue where the web order total would not factor discounts into the total when viewing the order details on the packing slip.
- Fixed issue where not all transactions would display in a customer's transaction history.
- Fixed an issue with the cost estimator on the kit builder where the "Extra Cost" from the component inventory was not being factored into the "Per Kit Cost."
- Fixed issue where you could not add a discount to a line item in a layaway.
- Fixed an issue where the price for non-product items were not appearing correctly when printed on receipts from the register.