- Added a line for "Previous Payments" in the transaction summary of the transaction view. This line will appear any time deposits or payments are being applied towards the purchase of an item. This is commons when picking up a layaway, special order, or work order where a previous deposit or payment had been made. Screenshot
- Added a line in the summary of a receipt to account for previous payments being applied. Previously, these payments were reflected in the transaction total, were not displayed anywhere in the summary. This update is for special orders, layaways, and work orders. Screenshot
- For customers who have multiple physical locations, we added the ability to toggle between store locations from the register. Changing store locations will clear out anything in the register, so be sure to suspend any transactions beforehand. Screenshot
- Made uploading line items for transactions being migrated from another system more efficient. This significantly reduces the amount of time required for this upload.
- Fixed issue where you couldn't manually add a reward coupon to a customer record.
- Fixed the issue where you could not create a layaway without paying a deposit.
- Fixed an issue where the barcode printed at the bottom of receipts from the register would not appear in Chrome.
- Fixed an issue with the integrated purchase order functionality where the case unit quantity in our system didn't match what was in United Notion's system. Now, we populate the purchase order with the information from United Notion's system to ensure customers know what quantities they are ordering.
- Fixed issue where you were not able to pick up a completed special order from the register.
- Fixed issue where saving a credit card as a payment would not happen automatically after swiping it.