- Discount eligibility on work orders - Updated the register to treat work order items as being ineligible for transaction discounts. These may still be discounted if done at the line item level.
- Override Payment Status - Made the "Override Payment Status" section administrator only. This area shows up when you are viewing the payment details of an online order through the "Orders" area. This was not intended to be used for updating the amount to be collected after a transaction had been authorized, however customers were attempting to use it for this purpose. Screenshot
- Margins report and unassigned items - Enhanced the Margins report so that if an item was previously sold without being assigned to a department, and that item is now assigned to a department, then we will report it under the current department instead of "Unassigned."
- 1x1 label search - Enhanced the search on the product, category, kit builder, and precut module pages to search for items based on the ID used for the 1X1 labels. A different system ID is used for the 1x1 labels in order to make sure it will fit on the smaller barcode being printed. However, not all product searches were looking for that unique ID, and would not find the product when this label was scanned.
- Print gift cards from register - Added the ability to print gift cards from the register. They are still printed after the receipt as well.
- Suspend serialized products - Added support for suspending transaction where a serial number has been selected. Previously, resuming this transaction would require you to select another serial number.
- Company in customer search - Enhanced the customer search so that it will look for the company name.
- Keep customer name in register - Fixed an issue where the register would sometimes not remember the customer name after navigating away from the page.
- Refund on account - Fixed an issue where you could not issue a refund to a customer's account balance if no previous balance existed. This normally occurred with migrated customers. We now just make the amount on the fly.
- Newsletter spacing - Added some spacing before the unsubscribe message so that it no longer appears directly after the email content.
- Sales by Item display issue - Fixed a issue where product options were not displaying correctly on the sales by item report.
- Â symbol in shopping cart - Fixed an issue where the Â symbol was appearing in the new web checkout.
- Resume transaction error - Fixed an issue where customers would receive an "Unable to resume transaction. Message 5079" error when trying to resume a transaction.
- Signature Receipt Misprint - Fixed an issue with the format of the signature receipt when printing from Chrome.
- Bulk upload bug - Fixed an issue with the bulk upload where it wasn't updating product pricing correctly.
- ShipStation incorrect pricing - Fixed an issue where we were pulling incorrect pricing from ShipStation when shipping USPS.
- Reward coupons - Fixed an issue where reward coupons for amount much larger than the customer earned were being issued.