- Special order item on receipt - Enhanced the receipt to show the item being purchased as part of the special order deposit. Previously, it only showed the special order deposit, but not what the customer was purchasing.
- Serial number management tool - Released the new serialized inventory module which will allow more flexibility to manage all things serialized. Assigning and reassigning to the appropriate transactions. Making adjustments to what is in stock and what has already sold. See a more in depth training in the help desk.
- Edit authorized web orders - Enhanced the orders area so that you may now edit an order where funds have been authorized, but not yet captured. Currently, you may only edit quantities downward from what was originally ordered. To remove an item, change the quantity to zero. You may not add new items to the order. Shipping and tax may also be adjusted. The final total may not be greater than the amount originally authorized. Otherwise, you will not be able to capture the funds. This can all be done when viewing the order details page (packing slip) in the orders module.
- NoBO bug - Fixed an issue where receiving inventory and using the NoBO (no backorder) checkbox wouldn't completely close out the PO.
- Rewards on returns - Fixed and issue where reward points were not being reduced when returning an item by adding it to the register and selecting a negative quantity.
- Special order discount - Fixed an issue where the customer discount would always apply to special order items, even if it was removed from the transaction discount field. Now, if the customer discount is removed from the transaction, it will no longer apply to any special orders added.
- Special order deposit not showing - Fixed an issue where the special order deposit would not show in the register if the payment type was listed as Credit or Debit.
- Featured products bug - Fixed issue where the featured products would not display in all four columns.