July 9th, 2018
We're excited to announce that the many positive enhancements we’ve received recently have led us to invest in a more transparent and effective method of tracking comments and feature requests.
Participating in this new feature request system will allow you to:
- Suggest new features from within the Rain system.
- View all submitted feature requests.
- Discuss these suggestions with your fellow Rain system clients.
- Track the progress of your submissions as well as others.
- Add your own personal priority level for each suggestion.
- See how many votes exist for each suggestion.
Bugs and glitches will continue to be a top priority for us and the process for submitting one will not change. If you encounter an issue in the system, please continue to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Enhancement module is going to be part of the Rain system and will be tied to the current User's email address (listed under the gear-shaped button > Users). This means that it will update with each person's unique requests depending on who is logged in at the time. Please note, if you have PIN codes enabled, this will switch the current user.
- All existing enhancement tickets will be migrated to this platform for you. Be aware that the new platform uses the email address of the account you use to log into the Rain system so the email address that was used to submit the ticket may be different than the email you use to log into the Rain system. If you don't see your request, feel free to submit it again.
- As of today, July 9th 2018, those that submit enhancements through our ticketing system will be asked to submit them through the new platform instead.
Follow the links below for more information or scroll down to see brief demonstrations of how this will work.
We sincerely believe these changes will improve your experience and help us better understand the needs of all of our clients.