July 9th, 2018
We're excited to announce that the many positive enhancements we’ve received recently have led us to invest in a more transparent and effective method of tracking comments and feature requests.
Participating in this new feature request system will allow you to:
- Suggest new features from within the Rain system.
- View all submitted feature requests.
- Discuss these suggestions with your fellow Rain system clients.
- Track the progress of your submissions as well as others.
- Add your own personal priority level for each suggestion.
- See how many votes exist for each suggestion.
- The Enhancement module is going to be part of the Rain system and will be tied to the current User's email address (listed under the gear-shaped button > Users). This means that it will update with each person's unique requests depending on who is logged in at the time. Please note, if you have PIN codes enabled, this will switch the current user.
- All existing enhancement tickets will be migrated to this platform for you. Be aware that the new platform uses the email address of the account you use to log into the Rain system so the email address that was used to submit the ticket may be different than the email you use to log into the Rain system. If you don't see your request, feel free to submit it again.
- As of today, July 9th 2018, those that submit enhancements through our ticketing system will be asked to submit them through the new platform instead.
Submit an Enhancement
- Log into the Rain system.
- Click on the Home icon in the upper left.
- Click the Suggest button.
- Enter the required information.
Add Your Comments to Existing Enhancements
- Enter the Title of the request.
- Click the blue I Want This button.
- Enter additional suggestions for the feature or join the discussion.
- Choose to Subscribe to the enhancement for notifications of future comments or for status updates.
Vote on Existing Enhancements
- Scroll down to the Requested by Others section.
- Press the Thumbs Up if you want the request, or the Snooze button if you don't.
Prioritize Your Enhancements
- Scroll down to the Prioritize the Requests You've Chosen section.
- Click and drag the requests you've submitted to set their importance to you in relation to each other using the sliders.
View New Releases
- Scroll down to the What's New? section.
- Click on the Show All Releases button.
Filter by Area of the System
- Click the Filter Modules button.
- Deselect areas you don't want shown.