Deleted Page Restoration
We have launched a tool our Support team and Account Managers can use to restore any pages you have mistakenly deleted.
ImprovedMarketing Package Reviews
Improved the 'Review Buttons (JSON)' text field so that it has a much higher character count limit. This was done due to the character limit being reached, text being cut off, and breaking the Review page.
Rent to Own
- Built functionality so that voided payments are now updated on the scheduled payment calendar.
- Added the functionality to delete a customer credit card on an RTO/RTR contract.
- Added Quarterly billing as a payment frequency option in RTO/RTR.
- Added functionality for stores to change the date of the next payment for an RTO/RTR contract. This will change all future dates as well so that the day of the month matches (i.e. changing to Nov 23rd would make the upcoming payments Dec 23rd, Jan 23rd, etc.).
Manufacturer Field in the Edit Product Screen
Made user interface improvements to the Manufacturer field on the product page so that hitting 'Enter' will add a new value, or select the highlighted value. Clicking on the assigned value will remove the assignment and leave the field blank. Added a spinner to show that the values are loading for some customers who have many manufacturer values.
Reverb Product Integration
Added functionality that shows if a matching SKU is why a product won't upload to Reverb. Previously, we didn't show the SKU error so you didn't know what the issue was.
Updated the product page to allow multi-location stores the ability to deactivate the product on a per-store location basis.
Create Customer Website Account
Improved an error message customers were receiving when trying to create an account on the website. This error occurred whenever someone would use an email address already in an existing account. It also now provides links for action options: either Login or Reset Password.
Previous message: "This email address can not be used."
Updated message: "An account with this email already exists. Login or Reset Password?"
The web order printout now includes the Tracking ID, if entered, for the order shipment, for your convenience.
FixedPurchase Orders / Receiving Orders
Fixed an issue where fractional quantity amounts were being rounded to a whole number. We now properly save and support up to 3 decimal places within the Quantity fields for items in your orders.
Rent to Own
- Fixed an issue in which RTO-tokenized cards were being saved to the main location for multi-location merchants. For some merchants, this was causing cards to not be charged.
- Fixed an issue in which multiple lump-sum payments toward a contract would throw off future payments.
- Fixed an issue where columns were not sorting correctly in the RTO main list.
- Fixed an issue where certain contracts were remaining active after an exchange or return.
Manufacturer Field in New Products
Fixed an issue where the new Manufacturer field would not display when adding a new product through the Register.
PayPal IPN Settings
Fixed an issue where IPN messages sent from PayPal weren't properly being handled. Customers should no longer receive emails about IPN failing and should no longer have their IPN automatically disabled.
Fixed an issue on the website where empty, deleted, and store-only categories were displaying on the site map page.