There are many reasons why a website might not be coming up when you go to your domain in a web browser. Such reasons include an expired domain name registry (it is your responsibility to keep your domain registry up to date and most registrars are around $15 per year for this service. Rain is not a domain name registrar; you pay us for your website hosting, among other services.), a billing issue that may have caused your system to become suspended (if you believe this might be what happened, check your email for a billing notice from us). If you would like help with this issue, please call us at 385-404-6200.
Articles in this section
- 'Checkout Is Disabled on This Domain' Message
- My website isn't coming up, how can I make it work?
- You just announced a new feature I want, how do I activate it?
- How can I adjust my DNS settings in the system for my domain name?
- How can I adjust the background of my Navigation bar for my website?
- How can I adjust the global settings for fonts and/or background colors on my website?
- How can I adjust the words 'Check It Out!' on my products in my online store?
- How can I set my unit types to kilograms / meters?
- How can I change the currency type in my system to my country's currency?
- How can I add another store location to my system so my other location is tracking inventory?