All Domain Name Server / Domain record changes will need to be done on our end, for almost all of our clients. A very few clients are set up to have their DNS on their own server, but this configuration is NOT recommended, as it creates a single point of failure, meaning if the physical server computer your domain is set up on crashes, your site goes down until the machine is fixed. For over 99% of our clients, we control the DNS so your system resides on four separate servers that have 'load balancing' meaning if one gets busy, another server that is not will be tasked to be active for your domain. Also, if any one of those machines has a physical failure, you are automatically moved to a working one, so your system will have no 'down time.' For any DNS changes you might need, please call us at 877-909-6699 and use option 2 for Support.
Articles in this section
- 'Checkout Is Disabled on This Domain' Message
- My website isn't coming up, how can I make it work?
- You just announced a new feature I want, how do I activate it?
- How can I adjust my DNS settings in the system for my domain name?
- How can I adjust the background of my Navigation bar for my website?
- How can I adjust the global settings for fonts and/or background colors on my website?
- How can I adjust the words 'Check It Out!' on my products in my online store?
- How can I set my unit types to kilograms / meters?
- How can I change the currency type in my system to my country's currency?
- How can I add another store location to my system so my other location is tracking inventory?