It is likely we may need to set up that capability in your system. If you click on the gear-shaped button on the far right of the blue bar and go to Settings > Website Settings > Products, you can check in the list of options there for Enable Selling of Wholesale Items. If you do not see that option, please call us at 877-909-6699 and use option 2 for Support and we can look into your eligibility for having that activated (you need to be on our Plus Website plan or higher). For setting up your Wholesale content on the website, including password protected pages and login links, as well as how to set up your Wholesale Members, please click here.
Articles in this section
- 'Checkout Is Disabled on This Domain' Message
- My website isn't coming up, how can I make it work?
- You just announced a new feature I want, how do I activate it?
- How can I adjust my DNS settings in the system for my domain name?
- How can I adjust the background of my Navigation bar for my website?
- How can I adjust the global settings for fonts and/or background colors on my website?
- How can I adjust the words 'Check It Out!' on my products in my online store?
- How can I set my unit types to kilograms / meters?
- How can I change the currency type in my system to my country's currency?
- How can I add another store location to my system so my other location is tracking inventory?