Once you have logged into the Rain system as an Administrator (your login link should look like 'yourwebsitename.rainadmin.com/admin'), on the far right side of the blue Admin Toolbar, click the gear-shaped button. In the drop-list, click on Settings > Website Settings. In the first tab that comes up (Calendar & Classes), you will be able to adjust colors in several areas and the font size as well. For more information, click here.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?