Before changing your website over to a completely new domain name, there are some important considerations of which you need to be aware. Changing your domain name will change the website URLs for every page, product, class, and event on your website. This means that the search engines will have to find and index all of your website content from scratch, which means that if you've been live for very long, you are highly likely to experience a big reduction in website traffic. If you still wish to proceed with the domain name change, we will need to change that over for you. We will need your login information for the domain registrar where you bought the new domain name, and you should email that information to email@example.com along with a clear statement that you are aware of the potential consequences and would like us to proceed with changing the domain name over. If you have any questions, please call us at 877-909-6699 and use option 2 for Support.
Articles in this section
- 'Checkout Is Disabled on This Domain' Message
- My website isn't coming up, how can I make it work?
- You just announced a new feature I want, how do I activate it?
- How can I adjust my DNS settings in the system for my domain name?
- How can I adjust the background of my Navigation bar for my website?
- How can I adjust the global settings for fonts and/or background colors on my website?
- How can I adjust the words 'Check It Out!' on my products in my online store?
- How can I set my unit types to kilograms / meters?
- How can I change the currency type in my system to my country's currency?
- How can I add another store location to my system so my other location is tracking inventory?