By default, the email notifications that customers receive for web orders are no-reply messages. If they try to reply to the message, their email service will let them know immediately that the message could not be sent, so they will likely contact you a different way.
Articles in this section
- 'Checkout Is Disabled on This Domain' Message
- My website isn't coming up, how can I make it work?
- You just announced a new feature I want, how do I activate it?
- How can I adjust my DNS settings in the system for my domain name?
- How can I adjust the background of my Navigation bar for my website?
- How can I adjust the global settings for fonts and/or background colors on my website?
- How can I adjust the words 'Check It Out!' on my products in my online store?
- How can I set my unit types to kilograms / meters?
- How can I change the currency type in my system to my country's currency?
- How can I add another store location to my system so my other location is tracking inventory?