This information does not display if you are using the 'Version 2 Preview' setting for your Classes. That setting enables the use of the Materials tab of your classes, so at this time, you cannot display both the Materials tab and the Advanced tab information for a class. To enable or disable that setting, once you have logged into the Rain system as an Administrator (your login link should look like 'yourwebsitename.rainadmin.com/admin'), on the far right side of the blue Admin Toolbar, click the gear-shaped button. In the drop-list, click on Settings > Website Settings, and in the first tab that comes up (Calendar & Classes), scroll down to the second section and you can check or un-check the box for Version 2 Preview. If you made any change on the settings page, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?