Once you have logged into the Rain system as an Administrator (your login link should look like 'yourwebsitename.rainadmin.com/admin'), on the far right side of the blue Admin Toolbar, click the gear-shaped button. In the drop-list, click on Settings > Website Settings > Email, and you will see a field to enter your From email Address. Please note the warning on the page about not using an email address provided by one of the big free email providers, such as AOL, Hotmail, Gmail, Earthlink, etc. The reason such email addresses will not work for this system is because that spammers use email addresses like that to send bulk emails out at little risk to themselves. So bulk email provider services have trouble sending messages with From email addresses like that, so in the Rain system, we do not allow them.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?