The anti-spam laws have few ways to help legitimate bulk emailers verify that they are actually legitimate, and one of the primary ways is to provide a unique physical street address that can be directly associated with the organization. If you currently use a PO Box, as many web-only businesses do, one option is to use a 'mailbox store' that provides postal boxes for a monthly fee. That would allow you a street address with a unique 'suite number' that would work just fine for the anti-spam laws.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?