Once you have logged into the Rain system as an Administrator (your login link should look like 'yourwebsitename.rainadmin.com/admin'), on the far right side of the blue Admin Toolbar, click the gear-shaped button. In the drop-list, click on Settings > Website Settings > Products, you will see a setting for the number of Category columns. This feature is actually for the older version of our website system, so if you have a Responsive website (mobile-friendly), this option will not work for you. Instead, your categories will automatically display in dynamically generated columns. What that means is, based on the size of the display a visitor is using, it will dynamically display from 1 to 4 columns of Categories, and will use what page width it has as efficiently as possible. If you have the Enhanced Category Page (a setting almost at the bottom of the list) set to Off, the number of columns will remain the same, but will not do the mouse-over effects and will have an 'older' look to them. If you make a change in the settings, be sure to remember to scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save, or your changes will not display.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?