The newer Responsive architecture for website design does not yet display your Short Descriptions, but the content in them is still searchable by the search engines and is used as the SEO Description for each product page. If you revert to an older and less graphically pleasing version of the Category display, the Short Descriptions can show up. Once you have logged into the Rain system as an Administrator (your login link should look like 'yourwebsitename.rainadmin.com/admin'), on the far right side of the blue Admin Toolbar, click the gear-shaped button. In the drop-list, click on Settings > Website Settings > Products, you will see a setting for Enhanced Category View not far from the bottom of the list. Turning that setting Off reverts the system to an older version of the Category view, and on pages where products are listed, they will appear in a single column with images, prices, and Short Descriptions. If you make a change in the settings, be sure to remember to scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save, or your changes will not display.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?