You can set a product to ignore actual inventory levels. Once you are logged into the system as an administrator, in the blue bar, click on Products > Products and search for the product you want. Click on its title to open it, then find the Unlimited Web Inventory setting and set it to Yes, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Save. That product will now be available to order even if you go into negative actual inventory, so you should only do this with products you are sure you can 'turn around' quickly for order fulfillment. If all of your products are safe to set that way, there is an option in your system settings to make new products default to Unlimited Inventory. On the far right side of the blue bar, click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Products, and about half way down the list of options, you'll see Default Unlimited Web Inventory. Set it to Yes, then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. All new products you create will automatically be set to have that 'On' moving forward.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?