The image border color setting was created for the older website system that was used before we switched to the mobile-friendly Responsive system. If you are on that older system, that option will work for you, but for most of our clients, if you want to change that color (or any of the other fixed colors in your website design) you will need to either give us a call at 385-404-6200 and use option 2 for Support, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can adjust that for you. We just need the color in the hex-code color format, and if you don't know that code, you can go to colorpicker.com and find it, then copy and paste it into a message to us.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?