You can set your products to 'hide' so they are no longer visible on your website by enabling that option in your system settings. Once you are logged into the system as an administrator, in the blue bar, click on the gear-shaped button on the far right and go to Settings > Website Settings > Products and you'll see the option for Auto-Deactivate Products not far from the bottom of the list. Set it to On, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. When a product is at 0 inventory, it will no longer display on the website. Please note that it does not actually go into a Deactivated state, it is simply not going to be visible online at that point. Once a product has inventory again, it will automatically reappear.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?