Start by looking at your shipping settings, on the far right side of the blue bar click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Shipping, and click to Configure your shipping methods. Check the box for the method you want to work with and click to Edit. Scroll down until you see the table with your From and To numbers and the Rates. Look at your bottom-most line: the 'To' amount in that line should be .01 less than the target amount over which you want orders to have free shipping. For example, if you want to offer free shipping to all orders $50 or over, your current bottom-most line would need to have 49.99 in the To column. Then you would create another rate line below that and you would have 50.00 in the From column and in the To column, you would have 'and up'. Then in the Rate column you would enter 0.00. Be sure to click Save at the bottom after you're finished adjusting your rates.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?