Start by looking at your shipping settings, on the far right side of the blue bar click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Shipping, and click to Configure your shipping methods. Check the box for the method you want to work with and click to Edit, or if you don't yet have a shipping method, click the button to create a new one. After you set the Region, currency, method name, and delivery time, in the 'Based On' area, you will need to select Weight. Each of your products can be set to have whatever weight it might need in order to charge enough shipping to cover the item. If you don't have weight values in place for your products, you will need to enter them, and they go in as decimal values of pounds (or kilograms, if that is the system you use), so an item that weighs 24-ounces will go in as 1.5 in the weight field for the product. Be sure to click Save at the bottom after you're finished adjusting your rates.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?