Start by looking at your shipping settings, on the far right side of the blue bar click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Shipping, and click to Configure your shipping methods. In the Domestic area, click the button to create a new method. For the Region, select only the states or provinces that would apply to the first shipping region you want to create. Fill out the rest of the method in the normal way, including the specific rates that would apply to the region in question. Click here for more detailed information on how to set up the shipping rates. Be sure to click Save at the bottom after you're finished adjusting your rates. Do this for each domestic region you will serve and on checkout, only the region that ties in with the customer's location will be offered.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?