After logging into the Rain system, on the far right side of the blue bar click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Shipping. Click to Configure your shipping methods, and in the panel that comes up, click to create a new Domestic shipping method. If you look at the Shipping Method Name, you can make your first rate based on one of the types you see there. Create separate Methods for each of the different types you need. For more information on how to work with that part of the system, click here.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?