Your shipping method may need to be edited to include the region in question. To look at your settings, on the far right side of the blue bar click on the gear-shaped button and go to Settings > Website Settings > Shipping, and click to Configure your shipping methods. Check the box for the method you want to work with and click to Edit. Look at the list of Regions and make sure the region in question is there. If it is, you need to make sure there are no 'gaps' in your shipping rates. Scroll down until you see the table with your From and To numbers and the Rates. In cases where your shipping method is based on Amount (the total dollar amount of the order), you need to make sure that the first line of your rates starts with 0.01 in the From column, and the From amount in the second row needs to be one penny higher than the To amount in row one. The 'gaps' are when you leave open amounts that do not cover every possible amount in your From and To range. Here is an example of how to NOT set it up. The 'gaps' occur when you go from whole dollar amounts from one rate line to the next, so in this case, and order amount of $10.01 to $10.99 would not be charged shipping at all, since the first line only goes up to $10.00 even and the next line starts at $11.00. For a good example of how to do it correctly, please click here and look at the Domestic Shipping section. If everything with your Rates is correct, please give us a call at 877-909-6699 and use option 2 for Support, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take a look at this with you.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?