If the coupon code is saved in the system and has not yet expired, one possibility is that it may be set to only a certain group of products, or even a specific product. If it is not working for items that should be eligible, it may be that the customer is not entering it properly into the Coupon Code area of the shopping cart. Basically, they have to enter the code with no extra spaces, if the code matches a saved one, it will pop up in a drop list. The customer needs to click the code in the drop list and then click to Apply the coupon code. If any step in that process is skipped, the coupon code will not be applied.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?