One area where customers sometimes get stuck is in the initial screen, they sometimes neglect to check the option they want for their shipping, especially if only one is offered. The Proceed to Checkout button will not function if a shipping selection hasn't been made. Our shopping cart successfully processes thousands of transactions per day across our client base, so any issues with the process are almost always on the customer's end. Click here and scroll to the bottom section on The Shopping Cart Process to see how the full checkout process works.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?