It is likely that a major email provider, such as AOL or Gmail, has blacklisted you somehow and is blocking email from your domain to all of their users. If you can identify which services are blocking you (check the emails of the customers that have reported they're not getting your email), you can send requests to their support to remove you as a spammer. Just send an email to, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject 'Please Whitelist mystorename.com', and in the message, explain that you are a legitimate business and should not be blocked from emailing your customers and subscribers.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?