First, make sure that the product(s) in question have the proper tax setup. Go to Products > Products, search for the product and click to open it, then go to the Advanced tab and make sure the proper checkboxes for tax are set. If you make any changes, be sure to click Save at the bottom. If your state tax rate has changed and you need to adjust it, click on the gear-shaped button on the far right side of the blue bar and go to Settings > POS Settings > Taxes and update your default product tax to the correct rate, then Save. If you are needing to adjust your taxes for Classes, that same area will have your default Class tax rates, and they can be adjusted then saved in the same way.
Articles in this section
- How can I see sent website order notifications with delivery and open statistics?
- How can I customize / edit my website order notification emails that go out to my customers?
- How do I have the system send mobile phone texts for order notifications in addition to the email notifications?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when orders are cancelled, returned, or refunded?
- How do I set the system to send out a confirmation email once an order has been picked up?
- How do I set the system to send reminders for customers to come pick up their order if they are slow to respond?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when a website order has been shipped?
- How do I set the system to send out an email notification when website orders are ready to be picked up?
- How do I configure how my website order notifications work?
- How do I allow my website customers to login and see past purchases and rewards?