If your Point of Sale system is set to require PIN code entry before each transaction (this setting is under Settings > POS Settings, on the left) it will prompt the sales clerk to enter a PIN following each completed transaction. You can enter individual PIN codes for your employees by clicking on the gear-shaped button on the far right of the blue bar and clicking on Users > Users. There is a field to enter the PIN, and be sure to click Save at the bottom of the screen once you're finished.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I lose my Rain system login information?
- How do I know what my 'Old Password' was if I lost it and I'm setting a new one?
- Where do I go to log into the system?
- How do I log into the billing system?
- How do I set permission levels for different parts of the system for my employees?
- How do I make sure the system is keeping track of the cashier name on each transaction?
- How should I get my cashiers started in the morning?
- How do I do my closing procedures at the end of the day?
- What if I need to set User Group permissions for an area of the system that isn't in the list?
- How do I prevent my employees from accessing the system from home?