You will need someone with a full Administrator login to sign into the system for the first time each morning. Once they have logged into the system, they need to open the Register and have the sales clerk enter their PIN (if you use PIN codes to track the employee assigned to each transaction). You will need to do this for each computer that will be using the system throughout the day. The Rain system does not have a drawer-count process, so you will need to manage that separately, it will simply track everything taken in through each Till throughout the day, and you can justify that at the end of the day with the drawer contents.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I lose my Rain system login information?
- How do I know what my 'Old Password' was if I lost it and I'm setting a new one?
- Where do I go to log into the system?
- How do I log into the billing system?
- How do I set permission levels for different parts of the system for my employees?
- How do I make sure the system is keeping track of the cashier name on each transaction?
- How should I get my cashiers started in the morning?
- How do I do my closing procedures at the end of the day?
- What if I need to set User Group permissions for an area of the system that isn't in the list?
- How do I prevent my employees from accessing the system from home?