You need to be careful with your system security: if you have employees you don't want to be able to access the system remotely, make sure they do not have an Administrator Login. They can use a PIN code just fine for access to the Register and normal work tools, but someone with an Administrator login will have to log into the system to get them started. You also will need to be careful that they don't learn the username and password for any of the Administrator users on your account, since they would be able to use that to sign in from anywhere.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I lose my Rain system login information?
- How do I know what my 'Old Password' was if I lost it and I'm setting a new one?
- Where do I go to log into the system?
- How do I log into the billing system?
- How do I set permission levels for different parts of the system for my employees?
- How do I make sure the system is keeping track of the cashier name on each transaction?
- How should I get my cashiers started in the morning?
- How do I do my closing procedures at the end of the day?
- What if I need to set User Group permissions for an area of the system that isn't in the list?
- How do I prevent my employees from accessing the system from home?