At present, the Rain system does not have any kind of a report for employee logins. There have been many requests for a Time Clock for tracking employee 'punches', but we have not yet developed that feature. If you want to add your name to those asking for it, in our blue system bar, click on the House icon on the far left side to go to the system Home page. On the left side of the page, click the Suggest button, and a panel will open that will allow you to search for suggestions already in the system similar to what you're looking for, or if there isn't one in there yet, you can submit a new enhancement suggestion. Here is more information on that new system:
Articles in this section
- What can I do if I lose my Rain system login information?
- How do I know what my 'Old Password' was if I lost it and I'm setting a new one?
- Where do I go to log into the system?
- How do I log into the billing system?
- How do I set permission levels for different parts of the system for my employees?
- How do I make sure the system is keeping track of the cashier name on each transaction?
- How should I get my cashiers started in the morning?
- How do I do my closing procedures at the end of the day?
- What if I need to set User Group permissions for an area of the system that isn't in the list?
- How do I prevent my employees from accessing the system from home?